4.19.2011

Dark Florals

Who says spring has to always be about pastels and lighter colors? I personally enjoy more of a walk on the dark side myself, while mixing in floral patterns or a few shades of pastels here an there. I put together some outfits to spark ideas on a different take on spring florals by mixing in grungy band tees or edgy accessories to give the floral print a darker and edgier touch.

OUTFIT #1



For this outfit, I mixed a floral tank with a fringe skirt, for a different look. (Fringe is also something that is very hot this season, so definately check it out!) I matched the skirt and the top with a chunky heel to give it an edgier look, and topped it off with a bright blue bag and a skull ring.


Outfit #2

For this outfit, I matched a vintage band tee with some floral shorts. I threw in chunky heels again, and matched it with a pink bag and a green ring for a more playful look and to play up the color palate of this outfit.


Outfit #3
I took the floral dress and matched it with a worn-in jean jacket for a tougher look. Then, I paired it with a studded bag and a skull ring. I threw in the green lace up booties to throw off the outfit and make it a little more random and grungy.




No comments:

Post a Comment