5.30.2011

♥Celebrity Style: Vanessa Hudgens♥






Hey Dolls,

Today we will be featuring one of my favorite style icons at the moment! I would call Vanessa Hudgen’s Style, laid back boho. Her outfits can be girly and tomboyish at the same time. I have to admit that this type of style is one that I often find myself wearing to school, because it is so comfortable! I don’t feel like wearing something dressy every day, especially when there is not a lot of time in the morning. I like that she incorporates graphic tees and over size sweaters into her wardrobe. She makes her outfits by wearing edgy boots. I took some time to look up pictures of her most lovely outfits. Enjoy!







Outfit #1


Photobucket

♥I love the graphic tee combined with ripped jeans in this outfit! It is such a relaxed look but fun!♥





Outfit #2

Photobucket

♥Over sized sweater!♥





Outfit #3

Photobucket

♥Off the shoulder shirt♥






Outfit #4

Photobucket

♥Flowy Dress, for a more dressy feeling day♥





♥♥




28.Celeb Style:VANESSA HUDGENS.cardi-chic



191.Celeb Style:Vanessa Hudgens



Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment