10.27.2011

Loving Leggings

With the Fall season and cold weather quickly approaching, I've notice that a lot of girls (including myself) have started to wear leggings, and why not!!! They are comfortable, stretchy and depending on what kind you get they car be very warm!! I have also noticed that girls also like to where them on a night out. You know when its cold out and you don't want to put on a short skirt or dress.


So now!!!! I'm going to show how to dress leggings up without looking like your about to go to yoga

The first one is...DRESS THE UP WITH HEELS!!
Every has a pair of really nice pumps or boots to
wear with all black leggings.
The more extravagant the better !!














Next...Try Leggings with designs on them and dress them up with a solid colored top and/or blazer ...and it never fails to wear tights underneath your dresses and skirts
I hope this was hopeful for you
NOW GO AND TRY IT OUT, MAKE IT FIT YOU :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment