10.15.2011

New to Fashion Inc ♥



Hey Gems! I'm Niesha. I'm currently a double major in fashion merchandising and public relations at Fresno State. For as long as I could remember fashion has been a way of life, I have adapted too since a very young age. Being inspired by many celebrities throughout my youth, I have found it fairly natural to engage in sketching my own designs and bringing them to life while Barbie's closet began to grow. For me, Barbie dared to be different. Now it is I who is doing the daring. If I could describe my personal style through one word it would have to be limitless. I am not limited nor restricted. My style is determined by my mood, occasion, weather, and trend. My ultimate fashion essential is anything vintage. I love making old treasures new again and having the ability to make my own unique statement.

"You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way"

--Lady Gaga


Join me through my travels of trends and treasures in fashion.

Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment