10.09.2012

Meet the Blogger: Marvelous Marivel


Marivel Garcia here, excited to start this wonderful fall season with a lot fashion tips and news. I am proud to say that this is my second year contributing for this fantastic blog. I am a third year college student, majoring in Mass Communication with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. My fashion icons are, and forever will be, Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe because of their unique sense of style and personalities.  I am aspiring to become an editor for a big fashion magazine in the future and this is where I start. So, hopefully when I make it, I will look back and see the work that I have done in this blog and the amazing people who are also contributing to keep our readers well informed about the latest trends.


“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, it’s society that’s ugly.” – Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment