10.08.2012

Meet The Blogger: Reyna


Hi fashionistas!  My name is Reyna Cazares and I am the vice-president of Fashion INC.  I also manage this amazing blog!  My love for fashion began ever since I can remember but it really hit me once I became indulged in fashion magazines.  I was born in Mexico City and came to California when I was 4.  Being from a foreign country can create many obstacles when it comes to understanding a different place.  I feel that fashion allows for that confusion to become a blur.  The world is allowed to be interconnected with each other.  Many cultures get to taste and experience each other as mixtures.  One day I aspire to be working in New York for a fashion magazine because fashion is really the best of all worlds.


XoXo,
Reyna















No comments:

Post a Comment