11.09.2012

The Perfect Purse

Is it me, or is it really getting harder to find the perfect purse?  As a college student with just about a billion things on my plate, I feel as I am always on the run!  In recent years I have found that I'm drawn towards smaller purses.  When you're on the run it gets difficult to stay organized.  A small purse makes that much easier (trust me).  It gives you the perfect space for only the things you NEED.  Lately, I've been drooling over all Rebecca Minkcoff bags.  They are the perfect size and come in the most amazing colors!  Okay so technically these purses are pricey and out of reach for some of us.  But it doesn't cost to look! I guess I should actually start putting money inside that piggy bank.





(All purses by Rebecca Minkoff)


XoXo,
Reyna



No comments:

Post a Comment