12.01.2012

Busy December

Been away the blog lately,
here are a few beautiful paintings by Audrey Kawasaki;
absolutely crazy about her artworks.








By the way, happy first day of December.
It's definitely crazy time of the year.
College finals, and Christmas shopping.
At least that's what I've been busy with.

This isn't the only thing that's been on my mind lately,
I will also be a stylist for Fashion Inc's spring fashion show
and just found that the theme is: Once Upon a Spring.
I will be styling 5 to 10 models which I will pick myself,
buy all the items they will be wearing,
doing their hair and make-up,
and picking out the music for their runway walk.
It sounds so overwhelming, but I know I can do it;
...somehow.
Already have so many ideas running through my head.
 
Well back to school work, busy, busy. 

Continued here. 

. Amanda .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, thanx 4 following Mikapoka.
    I'm quite busy tonight, swear I'll be back in a jiffy! All te best, ciao!

    ReplyDelete