1.12.2013

Looks Of The Week

Train Rider
scarf: Forever 21/ fake leather jacket: Xhilaration/ sweater: Roxy
high-waist jeans: Silence+Noise

2 hour train ride home
so had plenty of time to photograph this look in a train restroom.
Was a bit of trouble, lol,
with the shaking around of the train's car.

More on Train Rider here.

Leather & Fur
faux fur infinity scarf: My Style Lab/ cardigan: Forever 21/ purse: Coach
long sleeve top: Kirra/ high-waist jeans: Silence+Noise/ boots: Bass

My grandma bought me the scarf well we were shopping in Macy's.
It's as soft as a teddy bear :3
 This Coach purse is one of  my commonly go to purses.
I've had many people ask if it's a camera bag cuz of its awesome shape :P

More on Leather & Fur here.

I will now be posting my looks at the end of the week instead of every day.
Hope you've been enjoying them.
If you wish to see my looks as soon as they come out
just click on my name at the bottom of the page.
It is always a link to my personal blog
known as Rose-Colored Vision.

. Amanda .

No comments:

Post a Comment