1.26.2013

Looks Of The Week

Red Licorice Legs
thrifted sweater: Chico's D.E.S.I.G.N/ high-waist jeans: Silence + Noise

My legs look like red licorice.
Mm I love to use them as a straw in my Fanta sodas.
Can never grow out of something as awesome and candy straws.
 
More on Red Licorice Legs here.

Burrowed In The Branches
sweater: Roxy/ top: Free People/ skinny jeans: BDG

Wearing cool colors of the temperatures
in items that I feel completely comfortable in.

More on Burrowed In The Branches here.

My Witchy Neon Socks
long sleeve top: Kirra/ skirt: Forever 21/ sweater tights: Target/ booties: Antia


My mom bought me these crazy neon striped socks
well in San Francisco for me.
I had the hardest time trying to figure out what to wear these with
but ta-da I created a look :D

More on My Witchy Neon Socks here.

Flower Girl? School Girl?
flower crown: Claire's/ school boy sweater: Merona/ lace maxi skirt: Forever 21
knee high socks: Target/ booties: Antia

Flower girl, because of my flower crown and skirt?
School girl, because of my school boy sweater and knee highs?
Nope just good ol' Amanda ^-^
Smile darlings.
 
More on Flower Girl? School Girl? here.

Dressy Tribal
skinny jeans: Billabong

Back from a night out with the girls.
Thought I'd spruce things up a bit with a collared shirt.
And then added some tribal necklaces to bring it back to more of my style.

The orange one is a Native American spirit necklace
to keep bad spirits away from the wearer.
The other one has some awesome lithographs on it,
but I do not know what culture.
It makes me think of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

More on Dressy Tribal here.


No comments:

Post a Comment